A visit to Gangol temple Meerut

hey this is Rohit. I lives in meerut Uttar Pradesh. I don't know actually how to post blogs just I'm shaing my trip to my own blogger so don't think much about it. Just enjoy and chill So let,s start we visit at gagol on HOW WE PLANNED I have a friend. His name is Abhimanyu Yadav , he said me one day let's shoot cinematic videos. I said ok let's go we were thinking about where will we go. There is a old mill in Gagol meerut the name of mill is kataimill. the grandfather of Abhimanyu worked there about something 20 years ago note i'm practicing for my typing so if you will se some grammar mistakes so i'm saying sorry for it see the picture of Gagol Temple Meerut
listen we haven't any type of motor vehicles like bike or car so we went to the temple by cycle, we take a bath at the holy water of gagol tirth we were four friend me Abhimanyu , Sunil and Vicky and we have two cycles If you will come to Meerut you will see the locality like haryana and Baghpat so there is a famous ground in meerut named The Addhayan Ground it is famous for racing and playing cricket there is also a new airport named Dr. Bhimrao Ambedker. I have a lot of friends in Gagol village i felt for one time lets call a friend of them but i think not now we take many shots like cinematic and group pictures im sharing a cinematic vide
now i'm gonna to tell you something about me. I will not start with my name because you seen this before in the name of my website I'm from Ghazipur in Uttar Pradesh up 61 my whole family lives in Ghazipur like my grandfather my Chacha and My my Mama or every relations in something 2000 my father abort the life of a villager because he wasn't interested in the life of a farmer. A group of 8-10 boys of the same village leave their houses so that they can come in cities and earn here. All the boys who came to meerut have been go back to ghazipur but my family and my father is still here. we came here in 2007 I don't know when will we leave meerut it is gonna to complete 15 years in Meerut now my age is 18. We are not financialy secured here because all of my parents my father and my mother works in private factory's like mayur and Saru aikoh chemicals limited now im in class 11th i have chosen maths thinking about my career. in last i'm sharing a video of me hopw you will love it there is not any reasonse to love my blog but if you're reading this then i'm appreaciting you
reminder:- my friend who advised me for this memoriable shoot and trip is going to his village in Bihar name of the district is Saran i have to go on 6.00 pm his train is from Ghaziabad to Sonpur Junction here's a video of Abhimanyu that he liked most

Comments